Along with early learning we focus on behavioral and mental health. This promotes a more comprehensive approach to care for children and families. Developmental screening is the first step in recognizing intrinsic, unexpressed behaviors that may delay the
progress of a child. Screening is not meant to establish a diagnosis, but rather help professionals determine whether more in-depth assessments are the next step. In most cases, screening rules out the likelihood that further assessment is needed. Using a high-quality developmental screening tool like the Ages & Stages Questionnaires (ASQ-3), professionals can screen children for delays accurately and cost-effectively. Our professionals and resources will be located on site so that it is a hassle-free experience. We normally screen within the first 30 days of a child’s enrollment and continue with ongoing assessments.
ABA Therapy for Children with Autism
* Note: these are only a few of the topics that may be addressed during Parent Training. The topics are individualized to the needs of each family.
- Education on Applied Behavior Analysis Basics
- Information and Guidance on Toilet Training
- Behavior Management in your home and in the community
- How to address Sleep Difficulties